Let us help you take the pressure out of Christmas cooking and enjoy a festive feast in the stylish surroundings of the 1935 Rooftop Restaurant & Bar.
Sit back, relax and enjoy a welcome drink followed by an indulgent five-course festive meal surrounded by family and friends. You can also park for free!
Arrival drinks for first sitting are at 12.00pm followed by lunch at 12.30pm. Arrival drinks for second sitting are at 4.00pm followed by lunch at 4.30pm.
Christmas Day Menu
- Carrot and ginger shot, lemon zest and chive oil (V)
- Pan-seared scallops, Jerusalem artichoke puree, crispy pancetta lardons, crispy parsnips, red wine jus
- Wild mushroom, chive and parmesan beignets, seared asparagus and truffle aioli (V)
- Butter roasted pigeon breast, celeriac remoulade, poached blackberries, toasted almonds
- Slow Roast turkey breast, sage and onion pork stuffing, thyme roasted potatoes, glazed carrots and parsnip, seasonal greens, turkey gravy – gluten-free available
- Pan-roasted halibut fillet, brown shrimp butter sauce, asparagus spears, tenderstem broccoli, crushed new potato
- Rack of Lamb, black pudding and parsley croquette, braised apple red cabbage, roast turnips, red wine jus
- Garlic and thyme zucchini, spinach & parmesan ‘lasagne’ with celeriac, spiced roasted cauliflower and broccoli, tomato coulis (Ve)
- White chocolate crème brûlée, passion fruit caviar, shortbread
- Sticky figgy pudding, chocolate sauce, caramelized chestnuts
- Mulled wine apple and pear pie, gooseberry ice cream
- Selection of British cheeses, homemade onion chutney, apple, crackers
Served with tea or coffee