We respectfully request that you follow the below guidelines to ensure the safety of all:
We have revised our capacities to facilitate safer operations. This means limiting events to groups of 20 people or less, ensuring 2sqm of meeting room and 5sqm of designated breakout space per delegate and a careful review of meeting timings for multiple meetings.
Our guests’ and team’s safety
The safety of our teams and guests is our priority at this time. We are operating our meeting and events space in line with government guidelines for social distancing, with strong hygiene measures in place and with additional cleaning regimes. These include:
- Social distancing measures in place in all public areas.
- Provision of hand sanitiser stations in meeting room breakout areas and in all public areas.
- Meeting room layouts that ensure distancing can be applied, sanitised equipment (as requested in advance) and individual provision of water for delegates.
- More regular cleaning of breakout areas and toilets including sanitisation of high contact areas such as handles, taps, chair arms and tables.
- Reduced bathroom capacities and queuing in line with social distancing guidelines.
- Emphasis on contactless communication via email or phone between the meeting organiser and hotel meeting coordinator.
- Contactless payment via invoice for companies with agreed credit facilities or via card payment only.
Are food and drinks available for meetings?
We have a range of pre-packaged food and beverage options available, full details can be provided on request. In summary these include:
- Individually wrapped snacks, treats and soft drinks for arrival and break times, e.g. cereal bars, cakes and yogurts.
- A hot drink service (timings agreed with the meeting organiser on booking).
- Freshly prepared individual lunch bags with hot and cold options, all individually wrapped and in disposable packaging.
If you have any further questions, please contact the hotel events team and we will be happy to assist with your enquiry.
Or please call the hotel events team on 01702 209086.