Classic Wedding Package
Our Classic Wedding Package includes a three-course wedding breakfast for 60 guests and evening buffet for 80 guests in our Laker Suite with private foyer and bar with drinks and decoration included.
The Classic Wedding Package includes:
- Wedding organiser to assist you in planning your perfect day
- Menu tasting for two
- Exclusive hire of the Laker suite, foyer and lounge for the ceremony & evening reception
- Red aisle runner for ceremony
- Reception drinks inclusive of Bucks Fizz and buckets of lager for up to 60 guests
- Canapes for up to 60 guests (3 per person)
- 3 course sit down meal for 60 guests
- Evening Finger buffet for up to 80 guests
What else is included….
- Room décor – black starlight curtain, white starlight curtain, uplighters & dance floor
- White table linen, napkins & white chair covers with your coloured sash for 60 guests
- Crockery, cutlery, and glassware.
- Table number stand and printed menus on the tables
- Easel for your table plan
- Cake table and ceremonial knife with choice of silver cake stand (round or square)
- Fully stocked bar until midnight – offered as a cash bar
- Resident DJ from 7pm – midnight
- Events Manager on your Wedding Day
- Complimentary Superior room for the Wedding couple*
- Preferred Wedding accommodation rate for your guests
- Full buffet breakfast for all your guests the morning after the wedding
Friday & Saturday – £5,600
Sunday – Thursday – £5,350
Friday & Saturday – £6,100
Sunday – Thursday – £5,850
** Package prices by year and day of week. Additional guests can be added to all packages at an additional cost**
I just want to say thank you so much for everything. It was such a difficult decision whether we should have postponed or not but we are so pleased we stayed with our date. It was absolutely amazing. Thank you for keeping me at ease while arranging our day, especially during these strange times. The room set up was beautiful, the food was amazing and the staff were fantastic. Everything was just perfect for us and we couldn't be more thankful.