If you’re looking for an unrivalled venue for your wedding breakfast, our 1935 Rooftop Restaurant and Bar will give you breathtaking views across the beautiful Essex countryside and London Southend Airport runway.
The 70 seated restaurant licensed for civil ceremonies can be used to celebrate your wonderful day from Monday – Saturday during selected hours.
This package includes:
- Dedicated Wedding Coordinator to assist and support you every step of the way
- 1935 Rooftop Restaurant and Bar Hire for the civil ceremony and wedding breakfast (Hire of 1935 Rooftop Restaurant and Bar until 5pm)
- Laker Suite, Laker Foyer & Lounge Bar hire for the evening reception
- Red Carpet for Ceremony
- Bucks Fizz reception for 50 guests
- Three-course wedding breakfast for 50 guests
- Two glasses of wine served with the meal for 50 guests
- Sparkling toast for 50 guests
- Evening finger buffet for 80 guests
- Personalised menus for the table
- Personal wedding host, to assist you every minute of your special day
- Use of ceremonial knife and stand for your wedding cake
- Preferred accommodation rates** (to be confirmed by your wedding coordinator)
- Our gift to you: complimentary accommodation overnight for the happy couple in an Executive bedroom
** Accommodation is offered in standard bedrooms. Please speak with your wedding coordinator should you wish to upgrade any bedrooms to our Executive or King Superior. £3,999 wedding package is subject to availability, Excludes Sundays. Supplement charges for extra guests apply – Day guests £65 and Evening only guests £15.