Classic Wedding Package
Our Classic Wedding Package includes a three-course wedding breakfast for 60 guests and evening buffet for 80 guests in our Laker Suite with private foyer and bar with drinks and decoration included. This package is available on any day of the week.
*** BONUS FEATURES***
- Welcome gift box
- On Boarding document
- Monthly Laker Suite newsletter
- Access to all Wedding blogs
- Wedding to do checklist
- FAQ document
- Recommended suppliers list
- VIP access to all wedding fairs
- Limited one-time extra bonus of the month when booking
BOOK A 30 MINUTE DISCOVERY CALL and let’s have a chat about your ideal wedding. Evening appointments are available on request.
- Wedding organiser to assist you in planning your perfect day
- Menu tasting for two
- Exclusive hire of the Laker suite, foyer and lounge for the ceremony & evening reception
- Drinks reception inclusive of Bucks Fizz and buckets of lager for up to 60 guests
- Canapes for up to 60 guests (3 per person)
- 3 course sit down meal for 60 guests
- Evening Finger buffet for up to 80 guests
- Room décor – black starlight curtain, white starlight curtain & dance floor
- Chiavari chairs for 60 guests
- White table linen & napkins.
- Crockery, cutlery, and glassware.
- Table number stand and printed menus on the tables
- Easel for your table plan
- Cake table and ceremonial knife with choice of silver cake stand (round or square)
- Fully stocked bar until midnight – offered as a cash bar
- Events Manager on your Wedding Day
- Complimentary Superior Suite for the Wedding couple*
- Preferred Wedding accommodation rate for your guests
- Full buffet breakfast for all your overnight guests**
*Superior rooms for the wedding couple are subject to availability when booking.
** Guest accommodation is offered in standard bedrooms and is inclusive of breakfast. Please speak with your wedding coordinator should you wish to upgrade any bedrooms to our Premium or Superior Suites. Supplement charges apply for extra guests.
I just want to say thank you so much for everything. It was such a difficult decision whether we should have postponed or not but we are so pleased we stayed with our date. It was absolutely amazing. Thank you for keeping me at ease while arranging our day, especially during these strange times. The room set up was beautiful, the food was amazing and the staff were fantastic. Everything was just perfect for us and we couldn't be more thankful.